Saturday, October 3, 2009

My insanity fathers

I watched one of my favorite movies today and i thought back to when I was in school and I realized that we are now letting the same thing happen to our kids that we fought against when we were in school. We fought against school uniforms. we fought against a lot of things that we now let our kids deal with. why do we do this. because we're idiots.
then there's this prayer in school shit. I could give a fuck if some kid wants to pray in school. No one should stop them but I think that they should pass a law that says a church can not have a ficility within one mile of a public school. This is mainly pointed at the Church of Jesus Christ for Laterday Saints but I know of other churches that do the same.
That's the big thing with me and our schools. If they allow one church to have an hour of the students time then they should do it with all churches. That includes the wiccan and satanic churches. then all things would be equal.
As for the whole teaching intelligent dezine threoy in school. Go for it but you better teach evolution too. teach all the different bs threoies that they have and then we're all equal. If that ain't good enough then the hell with all you bible thumpers. Every war we've had in the last thousand years was because of your damn religions. It's time we evolved beyond that shit and move to the next part.
thank you for leting me rant

No comments:

Post a Comment